Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Busy month

The WWE has wrestle mania tomorrow headlined by the Donald Trump vs Vince McMahon toupe match.Even though I will not be watching Wrestlemania it really should be a good show as it's the 20th anniversary of the famous wreslemania III sellout at the pontiac silver dome.

I will try to catch the WWE hall of fame inductions on USA if things work out.

April will be a huge month in the UFC. In just the next week we will see.

ultimate fight night 9 on 4-5. I will watch this event and review it on this blog
The debut of the new season of the Ultimate fighter on Spike. This season has all the making for both great drama and exciting bouts. I will try to follow this show on the blog as well.
Ufc 69 will be on PPV next Sauturday. Like wrestlemania I will not purchase the card but it should be a good show. The Koscheck vs Diego Sanchez bout should provide tremendous fireworks.

On Saturday 4-21 the UFC will be showing UFC 70 on a same day tape delay on Spike TV. This show has a very good line up. I would recommend fans take the opportunity to watch this card because it is a show I would seriously consider buying on PPv, but because the UFC could not reach an agreement with HBO you can now see this show for free on spike TV.

No comments: